Thank you for choosing Neater Feeder® Express. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and for your convenience, we have provided this Site Map. If you should have any questions or comments, please feel free to visit our Customer Service Page. Thank You!
- Customer Service
Most Continental US orders are shipped via UPS. Some orders may ship via USPS. All orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or a PO Box will be shipped via USPS.
Street Addresses Only for UPS
You must use a street address for all UPS orders. They cannot deliver to PO Boxes. All orders to PO Boxes will ship via USPS.
Shipping Time Requirements
Due to Coronavirus related restrictions, we cannot guarantee shipping/transit times. Orders may take 1-2 weeks to ship & arrive. We apologize for any inconvenience. We hope you stay safe & healthy.
Orders typically ship in 1-3 business days and arrive in 1-8 business days. Orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or a PO Box may take longer to ship and arrive.
Shipping/Handling and Delivery to Canada
At this time, we do not ship to Canada. You can order from www.amazon.ca or check with your local pet store.
Shipping/Handling and Delivery International
We currently do not ship outside the US. However, you can check your local Amazon or QVC website.
Sales Tax Information
We may be required to collect state and local sales tax on orders shipped to certain states. Some states charge sales tax on merchandise and shipping, while others charge sales tax only on merchandise; we must follow the rules of each state.
Any item can be returned provided it is clean and in the original packaging.
1. Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
2. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number which you may request from our customer service department by calling 610-296-4970 or toll-free 877-917-7387. You may also e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reason for your return.
3. You may request a copy of our return form from email@example.com. In addition to the Return Form, please include a copy of your receipt or invoice with the RMA clearly marked on both the invoice and the outside of the box when you send your item to us.
4. Customer will be responsible and must prepay for any shipping charges to return the item(s) to us.
6. If your item is defective you must call us at 610-296-4970 or toll-free at 877-917-7387 to arrange for a warranty claim.
You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not accept returns without a valid RMA. All return items must be in clean condition in their original packaging.
Your return request will be handled promptly once your item is received with the required information.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.